Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Do you really want to know?


I've worked in food service and I've seen what can go on behind the swinging door. Now we can all see some stats (at least those of us near S.F.*).
Visit CleanScores.com if you really want to know what the Health Department found on it's last inspection of the restaurant you just ate at.
What a relief to see my favorite crepe place Ti Couz with a 97/100!
Too bad about the "inadequate hand washing" at Arinell's.

*Apparently this service will be available in most major metropolitan areas soon. Won't that be fun.

Note: This picture I found was titled "mouseloaf". That reminds me of my latest project which is collecting new and inventive derogatory names. Mouseloaf is perfect. Stay tuned for a comprehensive list.
Speaking of gross food; this is gross but in a different way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

chels-those cakes represent all that is wrong in the world. and the baker (can she really be called that?) is an architect!