skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Expletive Deleted
There will be no more bananas until Friday.
Friday, April 24, 2009
Hero; Yoga
Bette Calman.
83 and still teaching yoga. Right
ON
.
"I'm proof that if you keep at it, you'll get there. I can do more now than I could 50 years ago."
via:
boingboing
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For Your Consideration:
the Home Base
the Honigbar
the Jewelry
The Badge Co.
the Lu
the 42nd
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
2009
(21)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(5)
▼
April
(6)
Do you like to paint, exercise, or make blended dr...
"It's Misery" !
Hero; Yoga
No Big Deal....
The Best Thing I Have Ever Seen Happening
My Kin; Starring Alex, Sammi, and James
►
March
(7)
►
February
(2)
►
2008
(26)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2007
(35)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(2)
aw shucks
About Me
chelsa
View my complete profile
A True Delight
Whenever I am feeling a little blue, or a little blah - all I have to do is watch this. Works like a charm every time. (thanks Trav)
Tag - You're IT!
archives
(1)
art
(8)
audio
(3)
baby
(2)
banana
(1)
collage-o-matic
(3)
comedy
(14)
community service
(15)
compatriots
(5)
drawings
(4)
Eric
(12)
found image
(12)
Goog-o-matic
(1)
heroes
(2)
HOTM
(2)
James
(3)
links
(8)
Lucia
(2)
Ma
(2)
mortality
(7)
photo
(8)
Project Mouseloaf
(1)
Q.O.T.D.
(8)
recipes
(1)
recommendations
(1)
Samantha
(4)
Thailand
(12)
video
(21)
No comments:
Post a Comment